About the Replicate Equipping Cohort
The REC is a cohort that meets 4 times over a two-year period for the purpose of building a strategic discipleship plan for your local church.
The discipleship pathway was created to guide ministry leaders in creating an incarnational plan for their church context. Although each church is different, the principles transfer. Imagine spending two years in a round-table environment conducive for creating, critiquing, and implementing ideas into action. The peer group provides an atmosphere of like-minded men and women sharing a desire to infuse a disciple-making DNA in their church or ministry.
During the course of the year, we will identify potential roadblocks that hinder believers from participating in disciple-making and offer suggestions for getting people off the bench and into the game. We will guide you through a process for creating a comprehensive disciple-making strategy for your church.
Who Should Attend?
Calendar of Events
February 8-9, 2017: Diagnosis of Current Situation and Challenges
March (Blueprint Option 1) 2017 or 2018
September (Blueprint Option 2) 2016 or 2017
October 4-5, 2017: Discipling your Staff and Lay Leadership
January 31-Feb 1, 2018: Changing the Culture / DNA of Your Church
October 2018: Growing Up Challenge / Creating a Movement (with Spouses)
January 16-17, 2018: Diagnosis of Current Situation and Challenges
March (Blueprint Option 1) 2018 or 2019
September (Blueprint Option 2) 2018 or 2019
October 2018: Discipling your Staff and Lay Leadership
February 2019: Changing the Culture / DNA of Your Church
October 2019: Growing Up Challenge / Creating a Movement (with Spouses)
Session Schedule Example
This is a sample of the first session (Diagnosis of Current Situation and Challenges).
Monday (1st day)
- Opening/Introduction – A Dialogue of Current Discipleship Methods
Tuesday (2nd day)
- Teaching session: How To Be a Disciple Before Making Disciples
- Discussion of discipleship within the local church context; potential obstacles and challenges related to each participant’s church.
- Breakout Sessions
- Large group - Q&A.
- Dinner/Discussion with other Disciple-makers.
Wednesday (3rd day)
- Teaching session: How To Make Disciples Who Make Disciples.
- Developing Action Steps: How To Be A Disciple/Disciple-maker In Your Context
- Assessment of Action Steps; Creating an Action Plan for REC Participant’s Context
- Small Group Discussions: final critique of individual plans/goals, establish accountability and follow-ups; personal coaching
M.A.R.C.S. of A Healthy D-Group
Disciple-Making Notebook with Conference Notes
Tuition for the Replicate Equipping Cohort is $2500 for the two years paid in installments. This covers program fees, books, Discipleship Blueprint Tuition, meals, and resources.
Travel and lodging are not included.